CYPRUS HOLDING COMPANY REGISTRATION
Cyprus Holding Company Registration
Cyprus Holding Company Registration: The International financial community considers the Cyprus Holding Company as the most appropriate holding vessel for 0% Taxes. Coupled with the fact Cyprus is an EU state, the Cyprus Holding Company registration can offer you a solid Tax Optimization platform. It is legal way to reduce, minimize or even zero your taxes. A Holding Company can be used for trading too. A Cyprus Company Limited can carry out all kinds of activities. There is no limitation.
When you decide to proceed with a Cyprus Holding Company registration you will have access to the following Tax, Legal and Administration advantages:
1. A Cyprus Holding Company is a private limited liability company, in which the responsibility of the owners (Members/Shareholders) towards the creditors of the company, is restricted only to the extent of the stock (shares of the company) which they hold.
2. You can issue capital without limitation through your Cyprus Holding Company. Such capital does not have to be paid in cash. A small tax of 0.6% has to be paid on the capital at the time of registration or at a later stage at the time of increasing the capital.
3. It can own shares or other securities in any other company in any country without any limitations.
4. If you own a Cyprus Holdings Company you will pay 0% Tax on any profits from selling/trading in any kind of securities such as shares.
5. There are 0% Taxes on income from selling its own shares!
More Advantages for a Cyprus Holding company
6. No Tax on all dividends paid by the company to the Members/Shareholders of the C.H.C.
7. Further it pays 0% Tax on all dividends paid to the C.H.C. by any other companies in which it owns shares.
8. It does not pay any Tax on all profits (capital gains) for all investments, traded by the company, such as real estate, paintings, art, assets etc.
9. You can appoint Directors or Shareholders who are physical or legal entities. Maximum shareholders are 50. no maximum number for Directors predicted.
10. A C.H.C. on its registration can have a bank account opened in its name in Cyprus or any other country.
11. As a European company it is acceptable in all countries of the world without any problems.
Process of Registration of a Cyprus Holding Company
For the registration of your Cyprus Holding Company you need to do the following:
a. Suggest a name for the Company.
b. Decide the size of the capital. It can be 1 euro upwards.
c. Choose a Director for the Company.
d. Declare the Shareholder ( owner ) for the Company.
e. Your Holding Company by Law must also have one Secretary.
e. You need to have a Registered Office in Cyprus also.
Your are ready to go. Submit the above to our Administrators and your company will be well on the way to registration. A Cyprus Holding Company registration process can be completed in about 5 working days. This is so after the name of the company has been approved by the Registrar of Cyprus Companies. For more information on the Cyprus Company Registration follow the link.
We can also secure a Bank Account for your company in a few days in Cyprus or in another country. We can be register your company without the need for you to be present. No power of attorney is necessary. You can also operate your Cyprus Holding Company, from your country. You do not have to be in Cyprus. Neither do you have to register yourself as an employee of the company.