Cyprus Bank Account
Get A Fast Cyprus Bank Account
Cyprus Bank Account: Our Firm is extensively networked all over Cyprus with almost all the Banks and internationally with many big Banks. Therefore as soon as your Cyprus Company Registration is over, we can secure a Cyprus Bank Account for your company. A Bank Account is indispensable for any businessman to curry out his trade or other business. In today`s banking turmoil getting a bank account is quite a job, let alone getting a fast bank account at a reliable Bank!
Further we can open a bank account for you without you having to be present, saving you time and money! Of course we do recommend our clients to visit Cyprus at least once. That way you will have the chance to meet us and see our offices. Of course you will also have the chance to meet with your Bankers. That will assist you to have a better banking relation with them.
Cyprus Banks have a lot of expertise, are stable, fast and have reasonable fees. They offer all the banking services you will need as a businessman or as an investor, for Cyprus or abroad. After the world banking collapse Cyprus banks have been reorganizing and they are now fully professional and ready to handle any business. They are preparing for the big business to come soon when the oil and gas sector of the Republic of Cyprus get going!
There are however some limitations. The Banks in the EU after new directives are not opening bank accounts for citizens of some countries like Iran, Libya, Iraq, Syria and a few others. They do not also offer bank accounts for companies incorporated in the `Tax Havens` such as Belize, BVI, Seychelles, Panama, the Marshall Islands, the Bahamas etc. They are also not handling some types of business as high risk, such as gambling, adult material, Forex, bitcoin, mining, guns, jewelry etc. These activities are considered as high risk in the sense that they offer opportunities for money laundering or channeling money to criminal activities.
Intentional Bank Account
Our Firm is also networked world wide to open an International Bank Account for you or your company in other countries too. So in cases where Cyprus Banks do not offer a bank account due to the above reasons, we can offer you one. A fully professional, commercial or personal bank account outside the EU. It is opened on the same terms and conditions as above. The cost is the same as for a Cyprus Bank Account and it will have all the amenities and features of a professional bank account. For more details on its pros and cons see below.
Features of Your Bank Account
Your Cyprus Bank Account or International bank account can be either personal or corporate (business) accounts. Also it can have most of the following facilities/advantages/features:
1. Multi currency account accepting various currencies without any extra cost.
2. No minimum initial deposit terms which is rare nowadays.
3. No minimum monthly balance.4. Debit/Creditor card is also available and is acceptable worldwide for paying your bills or withdrawing cash from ATM machines.
5. 24/7 internet banking for payments without any limitation.
6. Minimum documentation requirements.
7. Your presence will not be necessary, but a Skype conference may be required.
8. Time schedule is about 10-12 days for a Cyprus Bank Account or an international bank account, depending on your timely response.
9. Digipass or mobile codes.
10. Low set up fees and reasonable Bank fees.
Documents For a Cyprus Bank Account
The documents which you will require for opening a Cyprus Bank Account for your company will usually be the following. However the Bank may ask for some other documents:
1. A good clear copy of your passport. This is necessary even if you use a Nominee Director.
2. A fresh utility bill of water or electricity or gas or internet services.
3. A simple Bank reference letter from any Bank with which you have any Bank Account, even a small personal account. We will send you a sample Bank reference letter if required. If not possible, then a Bank statement may be enough.
4. A CV for you. A sample will be sent to you to fill in.
5. A questionnaire will also be sent to you to fill in.
The documents you supply must be in English or you must have them translated into English if requested by the Bank. Of course this will depend on the language they are written in. So for Hebrew or Chinese or Arabic, you will generally need a translation. However for German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, you may get away with it. You can make the translation yourself if you know good English, or an employee of yours.
Time Schedule for Opening the Bank Account
You may open a Cyprus Bank Account for your company as soon as you have your Cyprus Company Registration completed. In Cyprus it usually takes about 12 to 15 days after you give us the documents and information required. For some reading on the time schedule and procedures for the Cyprus Company Registration follow the link: Cyprus Company Registration.
Advantages of Cyprus Bank Account
As a final note, we would like to underline is that a Cyprus Bank Account, is easier to open. It is in a safe Bank. All facilities above are available. You get reasonable Bank fees. It is acceptable by PayPal, Amazon, eBay. It is also acceptable by the EU Banks and international corporations. Finally it is an EU Bank Account with all the related benefits.