Cyprus Company Formation in 6 Days
Cyprus Company Formation is fast and easy. It can be done without your presence. A Cyprus Company is the fastest way to low taxes. Only 12.5% corporate tax on your net profits and zero tax on dividends. You can operate your company from your own country. There is no law that you must keep an office in Cyprus.
Get your Cyprus Company Formation done by our Firm in 6 working days. Quickly no fuss. No hidden costs. Get full Legal and Tax support and advice. Personal person to person services.
We reply to our emails with the 3 hours! Speed is our Firm`s main concern apart from professional and honest work. Cyprus Company Formation at its simplest. Begin your international business today. Get in Touch Here. For more reading on Cyprus Company Registration follow the link.
Why Get a Cyprus Company Formation
A Cyprus Company Formation offers you a large number of benefits and advantages. No other company will offer you that. See below the great benefits and judge for yourself:
- Only 12.5% corporate tax on its net profits!
- 0% tax on any revenues from trading in securities such as shares
- You will pay 0% tax on all profits from the sale of real estate abroad.
- Another huge benefit is 0% tax on dividends paid out to the shareholders.
- Add to that 0% tax on any dividends paid to it by any other company in which it holds shares.
- An extra benefit is 0% stamp duty in many occasions.
- Further you pay 0% tax on profits of permanent establishments abroad, such as hotels, casinos, restaurants, factories etc.
- Also note that there is 0% tax on any income from selling its own shares.
- 2.5% tax on Intellectual Property Rights, revenue or income if certain terms are satisfied.
- Cyprus has a network of more than 65 Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties with as many countries of which you can benefit.
- You can get any documents you need for your Cyprus company very fast, in English, Apostil and at reasonable fees.
- A Cyprus Company is an EU company. It is acceptable in every country of the world without any problem.
- With a proper tax optimization scheme we can reduce your corporate taxes even lower than the 12.5%!
Cyprus Company Directors
A Cyprus Company must have at least one Director. There is no limit as to the maximum of Directors. It is possible in Cyprus to appoint a Nominee Director. This is a big advantage not offered by many other jurisdictions. The Directors are the executive officers of the company. The carry out the trading activities and sign all the contracts and formal documents for the the Tax, the VAT, the Registrar, the Bank, the Accountants etc.
A Director is appointed by the Shareholders ( Owners) of the company who can also dismiss him and appoint a new one.
Anyone can be a Director regardless of nationality if he is over 18 years old. At least one Director must be appointed at the stage of the Cyprus Company Formation.
Cyprus Company Shareholder
A Cyprus private company limited by shares is a limited liability company. The Directors and Shareholders do not have liability for the debts of the company except the VAT Tax.
You can appoint as a Shareholder in a Cyprus Company anyone, regardless of nationality. You must appoint at least one Shareholder at the stage of your Cyprus Company Formation.
Only a number of 50 shareholders allowed for a private limited company. You can split one share however to more than one shareholders. This way you can increase the number of shareholders.
At the stage of a Cyprus Company Formation, the capital of the company can be anything from €1 to any amount without limit. There is a tax of 0.6% on the capital of a Cyprus company. You will pay it at the stage of Cyprus Company Formation. This is a once off tax.
A Cyprus company on incorporation must have a Secretary. Anyone who is over 18 years of age can be Secretary, regardless of nationality. There is no limit in the number of Secretaries. A company Secretary has few but important duties in the company. You can appoint a Nominee Secretary by committing to our Nominee Services.